How to use virtual reality to improve your business?
RV in general is a reassuring factor: Projecting in 360, video or photo is an even more effective way to project yourself in real estate. The 360 visit reinforces and leads to faster and more confident decision-making.
This service allows you:
-Increase conversions of your prospects via original pre-visits
-To save time by not moving for a real visit and to transform the test
-To offer virtual tours in the agency or at the customer’s with his smartphone and VR headset.
Result for your agency: strong> Greater efficiency for your teams, with faster resale or leasing, and easier mandate taking.
On the communication side:
- Provide an easily accessible experience, demonstrable in different forms and easy to share
- Infinite customization possibilities, unpublished on the market
- SEO-friendly with text integration, semantic optimization.
How it works in practice:
1-Either you take photos piece by piece yourself (one photo per room) with your own material: The application Google Street View for example can take 360 photos, but it takes a minimum of quality, stability for it to work, and for this a specialized equipment is preferable, 360-type camera on tripods (Price ranging from 200 to 2000 euros).
2-Either I move during an appointment to shoot with my equipment (including lighting if necessary).
3-Once the model VR defined together * the photos are integrated and the experiment put online in 24h.
What is the visit?
Upstream, a virtual tour includes the 360 photos in the background, and the first, second and third possible eventual additional informative elements. The WebVR allows a considerable freedom in the arrangement of these virtual elements on any other solution currently on the market. The positions, options and forms of visuals and audio and video elements are to be defined upstream and may be used for other visits.
The permanent elements:
- Logo with name of the agency / franchise (link back to the site)
- References of the property (if necessary: surface, number of rooms, energy balance, and other information)
- The menu (direct access to other rooms), permanently visible or activated as needed
- Sharing on social networks (present in 3D or in « flying » element)
- « Standard » 2D menu at the top, bottom or side, or flywheel (collapsible with effect)
- Presentation Video / audio activated or not
Les éléments contextuels:
- Floor navigation arrows¹, placed according to the room
- Fixed explanatory panels
- Contextual explanatory panels² with indicators¹
¹Forms, colors and animations of the indicators are customizable
²These panels are customizable interactive popups, with or without sound for interactivity
- Although the default view is defined in the center of the room, it is possible to propose a « free navigation » in 3d space (on desktop for example, moving in the scene with the arrow keys).
- It is possible to imagine transition effects and zoom for each room
- Navigation links to other pieces can be simple photos, spheres, or « interdimensional portals » with effects only possible with this technology.
- We can also add a classic menu optimized for desktop, like here (top): http: //www.qwazaam.com/VR/immo4.php
The platform Qwazaam is under development (planned release 2020) to facilitate these creations/editions virtual space.
IMAGINATION MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
The material: strong>